Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Monday, What Are YOU Reading?

 badge
       hosted by: Book  Date


Hi everybody!!! :)

Today I want to show the books I'm currently reading which, by the way, are a lot. I am in a phase where I start everything and I don't finish anything. Today I hope to finish two of these books, no sure though.

16041219 




La Boutique Obscure: 124 Dreams by Georges Perec. This book is a very original book where the author tells you his dreams. I'm almost done with it and I love it.




28143990 




More Bad Karma by David Safier. This book is about two people, a man and a woman, who have a car accident and both die. They reincarnate in ants and the have to accumulate good karma if they want to become humans again. I love David Safier books, but this one, since I have changed in my taste of books, is talking me a while to finish it. I like it, but now I want to finish and still have 50 pages to finish it.

17617587 






Jerks don't give flowers as a present (Los capullos no regalan flores) by Moderna de pueblo. This one is a graphic novel that I borrowed the other day from the library. I borrowed it because I have read other graphic novels by her and I liked them although I wasn't sure I was going to like this one. Fortunately I'm really enjoying it so far. It's about the jerks she met when she moved from village to the city.



1017905 




The tough guide to fantasy land by Diana Wynne Jones. This book is like a dictionary, it has entries where the author explains to you concepts in fantasy. This book is hilarious, it's taking me a while to finish because of the vocabulary. The words she uses are hard for me because my level of English but also because I'm not used to reading fantasy, so I am not familiar with some terms and I need the dictionary to read this book. 

4342215 




The rights of the reader by Daniel Pennac. This book is about the rights the reader has, such as: the right of not reading, or not finishing  a book and things like that. This one is a re-read for me. This time, instead of reading in Spanish, which is my mother tongue, I'm reading in French, which is the language was written originally. I really enjoyed the first time and this time I'm enjoying too, but it's taking me a while to finish it because my level of French is low, but this is the reason I'm reading it, because I want to improve my French. 








This is all the books I'm reading, let me know what you're reading :)


2 comments: