Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: Mary Poppins comes back by P.L. Travers

Hi everyone!!! :)

I hope you're well.

Today I want to share with you my thoughts of this book:


673662 



What is this book about?: This book is about Mary Poppins, a special nanny who decides to take care of the children of an English family.


What I liked about this book: 

This one is the second book in the Mary Poppins series and I found it more engaging and entertaining than the first one. I liked the first one(I gave it 3 stars), but in this one the adventures are explained with more detail and they are more complete.
  

When I started reading this book, I was in the perfect mood for this book, but I put it aside to read other books and that was a mistake. I was loving, but when I picked it again I wasn't enjoying like before :(

Still I liked and I gave 3 starts in Goodreads. 

What I didn't like:

Some stories where similar to the first book, but with little differences.


My Rating:  3 starts

No comments:

Post a Comment