Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

                                                               hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish





Hi everyone!!! :)

I hope you're very well and today I want to share with you the ten books on my spring TBR. I hope you like this list and don't forget to share yours in the comments below.

Here it is: 

475020 
Baby Blues 03: Guess Who Didn't Take A Nap? (Baby Blues #3) by
156463 












Finding Noel by
 
444347 








Chasing Vermeer (Chasing Vermeer #1)by
91397 







Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure by
152383 








Mary Poppins Opens the Door (Mary Poppins #3) by
18078311 








Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience by
12965557 









Tales of spring by
22318578 








The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by
73089









29250257 











Mind the gap by
28517448











This is not a love story by

4 comments:

  1. Great list! Esto no es una historia de amor looks cute! I might have to read it someday! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes, I hope Esto no es una historia de amor is a good read. We'll see.

      Happy Reading to you too :D

      Delete
  2. Lost in Austen sounds really interesting! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope to read it soon :)

      I'm going to check out your list right away

      Delete