Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


Hi!!! :)

This is another week I tell you what I've read last week, what I'm reading and next, what I intend to read.



 Last week I finished Never let me go by Kazuo Ishiguro. Awesome book! It's not easy to find books like this. Difficult to classify.


This week I'm reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I heard of this book in  Misty's blog and I wanted to give it try when I came across it in the library. It's a pity but I'm reading it in Spanish because I couldn't find it in English, but, anyway, it's interesting in this way too. I also reading Don Quixote's delusions by Miranda France. It's a good book. I like it because it tells things about Cervantes, Don Quixote, authors' opinions about the book and Cervantes but also she tells things about Spain and how she saw it at that time being a foreigner.




Next, I want to read Howards End by E.M. Forster and Brideshead revisited by Evelyn Waugh, but I don't know which one first. If you want to help me there is a poll in the right banner, just press in which book like you most or leave me a comment. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment