Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Hi! it's me again sharing with you what I've read last week, what I'm reading and what I intend to read next.

Well, last week I didn't finish any book but instead I started reading Howards End. I like the book so far aulthough I haven't read many pages. I am also reading Don Quixote's delusions by Miranda France and Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I didn't know that Shiver is the first book of a serie of books. I don't like too much triologies because normally the first book is really good and the rest aren't and you have to read only to know the end of the story. In this case, I think I'd try to read all because I like the story.

Next, wow, I have a looooooooooooooot of books. I put together in a shelf of my house. I'd like to read all of them: Brideheads revisited, Solar by Ian McEwan, several books of Neil Gaiman, books of John Green, etc,etc, etc.

This is me, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment