Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                                 hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everybody!!! :)

Last week I didn't finish any book but I stopped reading I capture the castle. I was getting bored and I don't know it's because I was reading in my e-book or because it wasn't exactly my cup of tea. Anyone, I left it although I wish I had liked it.

This week I'm reading the boyfriend list by E. Lockhart. At first it was really funny but then it started to be kind of serious which I didn't like it much. So, now, I'm going to give it a go and we'll see.

Next in my pile. I am not sure which one but I think I'm going to choose between Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins or Paper towns by John Green.

Well, this is me but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment