Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Top Ten Books That Were Totally Deceiving

 

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today the topic is ten books that were totally deceiving. Well, I've been thinking about this a little and these two books were the only ones came to my mind. Here is my list:

1.-The boyfriend list: 15 guys, 11 shrink appointments, 4 ceramic frogs and me, Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart. I thought this book would be amazing. It would be funny and smart and it would be a nice story. A mix between John Green's stories and Stephanie Perkins' stories, but no. When I started reading, I laughed a lot but then it got more serious. I found the story very appealing but it was not what I'd expected. 

2.- The sisterhood of the travelling pants by Ann Brashares. At first, I thought this one would be a boring and conventional story, but, fortunately, it wasn't. It tells the story of the four girls in a way that it's always interesting and you don't get bored of any of them. Besides, the book shows topics such as sex or cancer in a sweet way. Very good book, I can't wait to read the whole series.

Well, this is me. but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment