Friday, June 1, 2012

June TBR ^^)

Hi everyone!!! :)

This idea is hosted by Misty over from The book rat.
Today I'm going to share with you what books I want to read this month.

Here is the list:

Well, I've already started this one and I am definitely going to finish this month. I liked more Death on the Nile, but this one it's interesting too.


I've started this one too and it's better than I'd expected. Sometimes it's hard to read it because I don't know who is talking and I have to re-read sentences again (which, by the way, annoys me), but it contains a lot of cool material and the story is very different from what I read before. I'm really enjoying it :)







I am always telling you that I'm going to read this one soon and I am always putting it off. No more. This month, I promise I'm going to read or at least I'm going to start reading it.









I follow Jackson Pearce on Twitter and she is very funny, but I haven't read any of her books. I am really excited about this one because it sounds terrific. I hope it won't let me down.







I bought this book a year ago and I'm always put it off. I hope to read this month because the books are too thick.



Well, this is me, but what about you? What are your books for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment