Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday of review

Hi everyone!!! :)

                        So today I want to share with you my review of this book.



Illusions is written by Richard Bach, an author who I has recently discovered and I love him because he takes you to an unusual world. At least, this is what happens in the two books I'd read by him, Out of my mind and Illusions.

This book tells the story of a man who becomes a Messiah, but seeing how the people react in his presence, he decides to quit the job, although he still tries to teach his ideas and he looks for a man to talk about them.

The story is really peculiar and very interesting. At first it took me some time to get into, but once I did, I really enjoyed reading it. The point I enjoyed the most in when the Messiah lends a book to the main character. The book helps the main character to solve his problems just opening the book randomly and read the idea inside.I liked this very much. Also, the book gives some notes about life and how to deal with which helps you to see things from another perspective.

In sum, I really enjoyed the book, I didn't expect to find all these ideas in the way they were explained. I highly recommend it to all of you who likes peculiar books and special worlds and  to readers like me who don't read very quickly because the novel is quite short.

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment