Saturday, December 8, 2012

Challenges 2013


Hi everyone!!! :)


So this year I have thought about signing up to some challenges which I've found in some blogs. Thanks a lot for creating them. They are really cool ^^


And here are the challenges: 


I really love her meme: It's Monday! what are you reading?, her other posts and all her ideas. They are pretty cool. This is the first time I'm doing this challenge, but it sounds terrible. 

The challenge is to read books from different states and then mark them in a map which you have already created in google maps. Cool? Huh.

Hosted by:  Book Journey


 
 
                                      hosted by: Fiktshun
This challenge consists in reading the books you have in you TBR pile since forever.
 
 
Books on France 
Hosted by: words and peace

This is another cool challenge what I really want to do.

it consists in reading books about French or written in French or set in France, it doesn't matter.




Well, this is me, but what about you? Are you going to sign up in a challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment