Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout and books read-a-thon (recap)




Bout of Books



Hi everyone!!! :)

This is my last post about this read-a-thon. We finished it and I have to tell it was a strange read-a-thon. I expected to participate more, but since I prefer to see what's going on in blogs rather tahn in twitter, I was lost about how other people were doing it and how many books they had read. Next time, I'll be in twitter from the very beginning :) Next time Bout of Books 8.0 will be from August 19th to 25th.

In my case, I was as good as I expected seeing my goals, but it was good since I wasn't in the mood for reading some days. At least I managed to read ONE book and I'm happy with that because I could finish one book and I enjoyed it very much. 
This is the book:


Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1)



 The 13th of May:
Well, I haven't read much. I've read 13 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot and 5 pages from Journey to the centre of the Earth by Jules Verne.


The 14th of May:
Today I've read 3 chapters more of  Journey to the centre of the Earth by Jules Verne. Much better than I expected. I'm glad to have started this book :)

The 15th of May:
I've read 20 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot and one chapter of Journey to the centre of the Earth. Yes, I'm not reading as much as I'm used to reading, but anyway the little I read it's worth because the books are really good :)
The 16th of May:
I've read 10 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot
 
The 17th of May:
I've read 40 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg cabot

The 18th of May: 
I've read  45 pages of Size 12 is not fat by Meg Cabot and with this I've ended the book Whoooaaa!!! :) it was a great read. I highly recommend it to YOU :)
The 19th of May:

I managed to read 100 pages of At last by Jill Shalvis and 10 pages of Journey to the centre of the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment