Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's read-a-thon:8 hour

Hey guys!!! :)

This read-a-thon is being a really strange one. I woke up early and I have been sleeping most of the time, but since I have picked short and easy to read books I have managed to finish another 3. Here they are:

Treasures of silence by Javier Burieza Sánchez. This book was a guide of the Covent of the Concepción del Cermen. It was interesting, but I wish i had had more information about the daily life of the nuns-

Elmore Leonard's 10 rules of writing by Elmore Leonard. Very quick read about writing. It was funny and interesting.

859230 












Those things by Julien Neel. I really enjoyed this story about Julien Neel's life. It was nice and heartbreaking at the same time.


16031400













So, I hope you are enjoying this read-a-thon so far.

Good luck and keep reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment