Friday, October 9, 2015

Dewey's read-a-thon

11999190_10155934214935618_2131257031_o 

Hi everyone!!! :)

How are you? I hope you're great.

Today I want to talk about Dewey's read-a-thon. This read-a-thon consists of reading all the day, cool, eh? So this is the perfect day to finish that book you are in the middle of it, read a novel that you have in your shelves since forever or just read books that, for some reason, you can't get around them.

This read-a-thon happens in March/April and October/November. The date chosen this time is the 17th of October. The idea of this read-a-thon is that all the readers around the world start reading at the same time which means that we have different time. Here is a link if you want to know at what time the Dewey's read-a-thon starts for you. Just click here

You can be a reader. If you want that people know that you want to participate and cheer you up, you can sign up here. Also, you can be a reader and a cheerleader which means that you can cheer up people while you are reading your books. If you like that, please click here. Also you can be a volunteer which means you can cheer, you can help organise cheerleaders, host mini-challenges, gather prizes, cohost, etc. Interested? just click here.

I usually only sign up in April because in October I'm not in the mood of reading, but this year I'm going to read at least something. This month I'm living in Canada so that means that for me the readathon starts at a convinient time: 8 am, but I'm not sure how much time I will spend in the read-a-thon since it's probably I will be travelling around. We'll see :) 

Well, I hope you want to participate. It's a enjoyable experience where you can meet new people and where you have the chance to reduce your tbr.

If you have any doubt about the read-a-thon, let me know and if you are going to participate, please, let me know too :)

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment