Sunday, April 1, 2012

April TBR!

Hi everyone!!!

This idea is hosted by Misty over at The book rat.

Today I'm going to share with you what books I want to read this month. I think I'm going to choose more than usual because this month I think I'm going to take part in the Dewey's read-marathon. I'm very excited about and I hope I won't have plans that day. I took part in October but I did very bad. I've only read one book :( But this time I think I'll read at least two. I have my fingers crossed ;)

This is what I want to read this month:

1.- The hunger games by Suzanne Collins. I've already started and I 'm in the middle of the book. I hope to finish it this month. So far, I like it :)

2.- Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. I think most of people liked it so it will be strange if I don't like it.

3.- Nick and Norah's infinitive playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. When I read the plot I thought: "I have to have this book, it sounds really good" We'll see.

4.- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

5.- The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith. I've heard very good things of this one . Even John Green says this book is really good in one of his videos.

6.- Across the universe by Beth Revis.

7.- Supernaturally by Kiersten White. I liked the first book I hope this one is as funny and entertaining as the previous one :)

Maybes:

8.- The help by Kathryn Stockett.

I'm very excited with these books and I hope I have time to read all of them. They seem to me very good books. This is me but what about you?

Here is how I did in March or you just can roll a little bit and you'll find the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment